Code Of Conduct
I will respect others.
I will respect property.
I will be safe.
I will be prepared.
I will be responsible.
I will help everyone in this school feel capable, connected, and contributing.
- The primary role of the school system is to provide quality instruction.
- Excellent leaders are the foundation of quality instruction.
- High expectations, structure, discipline and a safe environment are essential for optimal learning.
- Each student can learn, grow, and progress.
- Students' physical and emotional needs must be met for maximum learning to take place.
- Instruction must include consideration of learning styles, stages of readiness, and cultural background.
- Strong home, school and community partnerships maximize student potential.
- The instructional and support programs must be continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Excellent facilities and equipment are important to a quality learning environment.
- The goal is to develop successful and productive citizens.